Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK WARREN MAN - TOMORRO ITS A GO FOR SURE !! HELL OR HIGH WATER !! IF YOU GUYS WANNA GO JUSTY LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WANT TO BE AT THE BOAT RAMP AND I WILL BE THERE WITH BOAT ALREADY IN THE WATER.........

Tonight
NE winds 15 kt...becoming NW 10 kt after midnight. Waves 2 to 3 ft...decreasing to 1 to 2 ft after midnight.
Sun
W winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming se 10 kt in the afternoon. Waves 1 foot...then 2 ft in the afternoon.
Sun Night
S winds 10 to 15 kt. Waves 2 ft.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
all set for 0800 launch time at rudee tomorro am......left a voice message on your cell warren.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tag & got your TEXT message bro- sorry you cant come ......NEXT TIME FOR SURE !! .......heading out at 0800 anyway..........

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1000's of fish every where yesterday.....not many bites so into the water was teh only way to get fish........even the brand new guy who had never had a speargun in his hand even shot fish 1 out of 4 shots !! good job jason !!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yeah, a waste of a trip, I'm getting depressed, I need to slay some fish, bro. Next time, if there is a next time, bruh.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
count on a next time..........several

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.