Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I would like to thank Dr. Julie Ball for letting Scott with Va. Beach Boats take me and John out on her 31' Cape Horn. We started out of Marina Shores at 0800 and through the Lesner Bridge we go. It was a smooth ride out all the way to the Golfball. Put lines in around a beehive and our first knockdown came tight. It was a fat 35#'s. Now take inconcideration we only fished 2 rods because we were going on a sea trial. So we dragged around and had a double with one getting off. So to make a long story short we came in with 4 nice feesh and one hell of a boat ride. All feesh were caught in between 23 ft. to 30 ft of water.When we decided to head back in it had blew up to 20 to 25 out of the north. The Cape Horn handled 3 to 4' slopp really well. We were cruising at 30kts all the way to CH. We could have drank a beer on the way in if we had any. Around the Cape it was 5 foot and the boat handled it well. We were veery impressed with the boat and now we have a big descision to make. Man I love that boat. :D More to come later. :rockon:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Stop thinking about and just take the plunge and buy it. Join the Break Out Another Thousand (BOAT) club.

Lou

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am already a member :censored:

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Nice Ride & Pullage

You got a test drive on a great boat and some real quality pullage all in one trip!! I will have to remember that when we sell our current boat to a potential customer in a couple of years:D :D :D

Very Cool!!

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

1 - 4 of 4 Posts