Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get out,run the boat,and check all systems. Probably going to splash the boat at Portsmouth City park around 6am after catchn some bait. Then head over to the hampton area and see if the flat brown guys have made a showing yet. I hope to have a fishing report!! See ya on the water!:yes:

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I am at NOB working right now and the wadda is pretty flat and the wind is nw under ten mph,that is quite protected if fishing the Hampton side.
If I wasn't here I would be there.

·
Registered
465 Posts
N2striper, I'm doing the exact same thing tomorrow as well. Ill be out on the lighthosue today and tomorrow de-winterizing it but plan on getting some fishing time in the afternoon to see if the flatties have arrived as well. Hope to see you out there and swing by the lighthouse if you want a quick tour.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Went out this morning to an area that always produces this time of year .......

water is U G L Y , Dirty and 67* ..... I want to go again Sunday, but I should know better

·
Registered
253 Posts
Bay was choppy but tog bite at the 3rd island was in fire. To bad it is closing now, hope the flatties and brownies show soon.

·
Registered
673 Posts
We`ll be doing the same tommorow Bobby but getting out around 8:30 or so.
Sounds like the water is dirty as I figured it would be with the passing of the storms. It usually take a few days to clean up... but what the hell, I`m going to give it a shot. It`s going to be a pretty day! Taking some snacks, bait and hopefully bringing home some fish!
Going to try inside and outside of Hampton. Also kind of curious around middle ground reef for tog and M&M for striper if things are slow.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Togs all closed up!!!! Stiinks, just when the bite was getting good, maybe some flatties will jump in the boat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts