Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to get out Sunday if anyone has room. I'd like to fish anywhere from Sandy Point down to Breezy, Solomons if there is nothing in between.

I'll keep the boat strait, reel in fish, set rods, chip in w/expenses, and fish all day.

Thanks

·
Registered
490 Posts
I could use a hand out of Breezy point...2 til dark trolling only due to the limited time.

Bugs

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Judge, I am interested but that is quite a drive... I'd like to stay a bit north if I can find something.

If nobody else has room north, then I will run south if I have to. I need to fish!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Crabbeer, I'm heading out of Solomons on Sunday @ 11:30 with Baldzilla if you'd like to join us. I run a 24' CC and the plan is to troll and possibly soak some eels. My canvas isn't up yet, so you'd have to dress really warm, but it's not too bad. If interested, PM me.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heading out with fishcrazy in the morning. Thanks to everyone for the opportunity to fish. What a great site!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trying to get out Sunday if anyone has room. I'd like to fish anywhere from Sandy Point down to Breezy, Solomons if there is nothing in between.

I'll keep the boat strait, reel in fish, set rods, chip in w/expenses, and fish all day.

Thanks
Crabbeer, just sent you a b-mail

1 - 11 of 11 Posts