Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started late around 8;30 missed the first run hit em about 10 around red barn found bird hitting landed 17' 20'& 24' second and third pass no results headed for 10 worked the area till about 1 oclock same story. head up toward #8 trolled deep ditch off greenvale marked alot of fish but no takers about to call it a day when my mates white umbrella rig snagged a 34' made his day and mine after hearing about the fiftys that where landed the day before we were starting to think we had the wrong stuff out his white umbrella was the only white on the boat i run all green normally or shad color storms might have to try some white next time anyway we drug nine lines for six and a half hours and only came up with three fish might call it a year after this week end ? tightlines[wink]

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Fished the Rapp on Sat. Greenville to the bridge. We got one 31" throw back on a 6" arm umbrella with an 8oz. char. Terminator double hooked into a 9" char. shad. On Sunday the same rig got a 34" just south of Buoy 42.
Also on Sunday got a 34 1/4" and a 34 1/2" on 6" umbrellas with white Terminators between bouys 41 and 40.
It was a long run from Reedville but we got 'em. All fish had sea lice on them.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Speaking of long runs, we saw Miss Linda and two Whitestone boats at Plantation Light Thursday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts