Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sunset is my favorite time of day to be on the water. I just viewed the post from dodgewrench in the Chesapeake general board and there are some awesome pictures there. I thought it would be cool to start a post of collections of some good sunset photos.

I think it's interesting to see how the sun reflects its light at different times of the year and in different parts of the world. Below are a few of my favorite sunset photos spanning from the Gulf of Mexico to northern Manitoba Canada. My favorite photo is the first one in the set. It's actually not a sunset photo. The first couple of pictures where taken at 1:30 at night on God's Lake in Manitoba Canada.

The Newboro Ontario pictures where taken with an HP M525 Point & Shoot style camera. The rest of the pictures where taken with a Cannon PowerShot SX100 IS. Feel free to post your sunset pics:

God's Lake Manitoba:

Newboro Ontario:

Bay Bridge:

Gulf of Mexico near Boca Grande, FL (also one of the few places on earth where from one spot, you can watch the sun rise and set over the water):

1 - 1 of 1 Posts