Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the river. We got an unbelievable load of white perch, herring, and hickory shad. I'd say it was over 200 fish unhooked plus a bunch that jumped off at the boat. They hit a silver spoon all day. We also did well with gold spoons and Green/Char. darts. I had one on that I thought might have been a white but it pulled loose before we could see it in the dingy water. I don't remember doing as well for years.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Where were you fishing? On the wicomico? How far up in the river were you catching them? Congrats on the great day. I can't wait to get back up....it'll be the third weekend of May. Guess I'll have to get some pullage around here on some small ponds, briery, sandy, and the rivers. The fishing is getting in the way of the skeet shooting.....or vice versa. Good to hear someone caught em. Chris

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sounds like fun to me. Doug how do I get an invite to fish on your boat. It sounds like your very skilled in catching the smaller fish in the river. It would lots of fun to fish with you. Are you the guy with the brand new boat and the brand new super cab truck? I thought I saw all new equipment at the ramp.

Mike

·
Registered
664 Posts
Capt. Dave, Doug,
Fished the James just above the 95 bridge today with very, very little success. Four white perch. Did see one other boat catch 2 herring. Tide was slack. Thunderstorm run us off before tide started moving again. Maybe next time.
Bubba[angel]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.