Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its late...but its a report...

Crew: Me and Griff (had others lined up, but they were afraid of the cold or sumtin??:eek::D)

Been a rough month for Beth & I and I needed some pullage...didnt matter what size as long as it was pullage!!!

Headed out of Bellvue Saturday am...had some alarm going off on the boat at the ramp....it took us a awile to figure out what it was.... Water temp alarm on the FF said it was 38 degree's!!:eek: Got to the mouth of the tank and it was 40*. We headed over to the WS and found some warmer water near Parker's [email protected] 45*.

Anyways, we didnt see alot of fish or bait on the FF, but we gave it our best try. Griff caught the 1st on of the [email protected] 20"er.

We headed south and found some small birds working, with a few other boats. Fish were small in the school, but we found the bigger ones working the bottom after the school passed...we pulled a 23" and a 26" out of the mix. Metal was working for the "buddy's", but rubber worked better for the bigger ones.

We caught up with George from Specialized Baits out there. He tossed us over one of his new deciever jigs for us to try. They worked better than the rubber!!!! :thumbup:

Ended up with 3 in the box- @ 30 for the day...Skip & Fishing-Rod tried to get us hooked up with BUBBA at the end of the day, but we couldn't get 'em to eat our worm! We didnt have any donuts to chum with...:eek::D

Great day on the water!!!

Andy

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Glad you guys had a good day. You deserved it! It was a great day out there; flat as a pancake and sunny too!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sounded like a tough day, but the hard work paid off, even a little. Nice job.
-Will

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Nice report. It was indeed glorious out there. You helped explain why I didn't do as well with the fly rod, although I got a few; it's tough to fish right on the bottom with a fly rod, especially in 40 feet or more.

FF

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tim- Couldnt ask for a better wx day for the end of Nov. :thumbup:

Will- we had to work for 'em...the troller's were having a better day and we knew they would beforehand. I was too lazy to pull the broomsticks down from the ceiling...I'd rather catch mid-20's on LTJ than a 40 on a broomstick.

FF- you definately needed a 1/2 oz fly on Saturday!! ;-) We caught most of our in 20-45' right on the bottom...super slow retrieve.

ob- no problem...

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Andy, if anyone needed to get on the water it was you to bad Beth could not had join ya but I know where her heart was. I'm really sorry I had to bail on you but you knew what I had to do. :censored: Glad that you and Griff had the chance to get out and catch some fish, thanks for the report and I'm still praying for you and Beth... :bigangel: I’ll be in touch very soon don’t forget after December 17th I’m FREE to go until 2009….

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heard you kissed Brandon at the ramp :D:D:D Nice job guys ! You know Beth and even you are in our prayers all the time bud ! But tell us about the Kiss :clapping2::clapping2::eek2::D:helpsmilie:
:confused:Are you fantasizing again??? You need some better meds!!!! :D (or a good day of feeshen)

Thanks Steve!!! I have a few days @ Christmas week...we'll get sumtin worked out...

·
Registered
472 Posts
"But tell us about the Kiss "
Even in this age of being politically correct, I just don't think that a Grady Guy and a Parker Guy should be "involved" with each other.:nono::nono::nono:

Besides just wait until Beth finds out what Andy has been doing at the ramp.:D

Thanks, Fishing-Rod

1 - 11 of 11 Posts