Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'll be having a Super Bowl party/Oyster Roast this Sunday for the game. I reside in the Outer Banks. The invite is open to everyone here on Tidalfish. The festivities should kick off around 4 or so and continue on through out the game. Let me know if you would like to attend. PM, reply or give me a call @ 757-642-1307.

Capt. Duane

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He will be there....not sure what team he will be rooting for though...lol...If you come please make sure to bring him with you....I'm sure they would have a great time together. Marli weighs about 22-23 lbs now. Damn smart dog!!!!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Damn dog

Thats why he carrys the damn thing to work everyday. He's hoping marli will get a job soon and start working for him. MARLI ITS A DIRTY TRICK, WATCH OUT!!!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HMMM, Lets see....wife is outta town for work....can't make a party...Whats wrong with this picture....lol...only kidding!!!!

You better watch out what you say bout Marli Gerry....The next time you pass out on couch I may let him hump your head and take a pic of that....lol...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Capt. Duane if I didn't have to work that night I'd make a trip home and party with ya. Have a blast and drink one for me. DP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts