Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Chix between the tunnel and Lynnhaven inlet with a couple friends from work...they wanted to see what the hype was about so we picked up a case of bud and headed on down...had a big ole mac head that i paddled out...i got out a good ways and decided that it was far enough...dropped it and paddled back...so we chilled on teh beach for a bit ..they were catches spots and skates...abotu 35-40min after i ahd dropped my bait my drag made that click click sound for a second...them ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

30min late there is a 5 foot biter on teh beach ready to go back home and tell his friends about the free meal he had recieved..anyway..might take a stab at it again tonight we'll see whast up

·
Registered
616 Posts
Nice job again man!

Maybe tonight Mr. Brown suit will visit you instead! Now get that Phone pic downloaded so we can drool over your catch!!

[excited][excited][excited][excited]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.