Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little early for this, but my son just rented a place in Sandcastle for late August. Anyone know if there is any off road surf fishing in that area. Or, any places that I can surf fish in that area?

Thanks. Bill D. St. Michaels, MD

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
A little early for this, but my son just rented a place in Sandcastle for late August. Anyone know if there is any off road surf fishing in that area. Or, any places that I can surf fish in that area?

Thanks. Bill D. St. Michaels, MD
You probably meant Sandbridge. No there is no driveing on the beach in Sandbridge but you can park on the street or at your rental and walk over the dune at one of many public walkovers and fish from the beach, or fish from THE LITTLE ISLAND PIER in south Sandbridge. Most of the beach is open to fishing except a small swimming only area. Good Luck. Enjoy your stay .

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
An excellent red drum fishery develops in that area in September and lasts through October. You might be early though. However, that peir sees a lot of action all summer from all types of fish like king mackeral, tarpon, cobia to name a few.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts