Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time took my Blazer out on the beach to fish. What a great day Sunday turned out to be! Went to Cape Henlopen SP. and crossed at the Navy crossing. Less people there than I thought would be. Just as we set up the man to the left caught about a 3' shark, wife and 7 year old daughter thrilled. That was the last fish I saw caught till about 4:30 when we were going to leave.
Have to say that the fishing did not happen, but the whole family enjoyed the trip and can't wait to go back. My daughter caught 23 sand crabs, 3 baby jelly fish, and 3 baby shrimp to really out fish me, so she thinks.
Was a great family day, just need to get the fishing part right now, Lance.[wink]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bomb Dog, not much room at high tide but there was a lane between the parked cars and ocean. Several people ended up stuck right at the crossing, but I think more due to either not being in 4wd or forgetting to drop tire pressure. It was amazing how fast they dug in, but we made out ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.