Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to see some of you out there fishing the OC/VB canyons this late into the year, others doing ok on giants in Morehead, and at least a couple TFers taking their boats down to FL and the Bahamas for the winter.

Lisa and I just had our 3rd baby girl yesterday. Will soon have a house full of lady anglers.

2016 is right around the corner and I'm looking forward to fishing again after the baby break.

For 2016 I'm offering the following TFer discounts on Sushi boat charters and Sushi house rentals:

January-April $400 off combo package of a week in the Sushi house, 1 offshore charter on the Sushi boat, plus $50 gift certificate to the Orange Blossom Bakery & Café just around the corner from the Sushi house

May-August $600 off combo package of a week in the Sushi house, 1 offshore charter on the Sushi boat, plus $50 gift certificate to the Orange Blossom Bakery & Café just around the corner from the Sushi house

The Sushi house is a 7 bedroom, 15 acre soundfront home with heated pool, hot tub, game room, gym, library/office, and dock for shallow-draft boats (draft 2 to 3 ft or less depending on winds and tide).

See http://www.hatterasrealty.com/rental/house.html?ID=75 for info on the Sushi house and www.sushisf.com for the boat and booking calendar. I'll be updating the booking calendar in the coming weeks.

See www.orangeblossombakery.com for the bakery info - famous breakfast sweets including the Apple Ugly, sandwiches, coffee, and other drinks.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Charley

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Congrats to you and Lisa on the new addition to your 'ladies club'.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts