Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening boys & girls.Tonight was dead on Stripers,I saw 1 undersize caught.I lost a nice Walleye, beached a 17 inch Walleye,a 5# Flathead Mud Cat and had a few strikes that didn't hold on long enough to see what they were.Today's kayak trip never materalized.Whimps..I dropped almost $100 at Tochterman's today on 90 kinds of **** to catch Stripers & Walleyes on the Susky this Fall/Winter.To the Good Life.PS If I'm boring you with the Bed time Susky stories ...let me know.I'll quit

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Good stories to me as I sit here at work listening to the vent patients cough up the same ball of snot,

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
no, no don't stop now!!!!

i want to know what happens next!:thumbup:

·
Registered
11,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So what goodies did you get at Tochtermans??
Lemmy see.A 100 box of #2 long shank hooks,a container of Berkley gulp minnows,a 25yd.spool of Seaguar 15# Flourocarbon leader line,a few 2 packs of small spoons from Lewis Susquehanna Darts.A few packs each of gold & silver nunguessers,a 10 pack of white Buck tails tied with a small metal tube to slide line thru to make flies and some inline 2 & 3 oz.sinkers.

·
Registered
11,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For right now...Busy isn't the word for it.Did you know that 'keeping busy" is the best remedy to ward off depression?I also got some snaps & 3 casting eggs from Tochterman's. http://www.saltybugger.com/casting eggs.html On line yesterday,I also got a pair of Aqua skinz Black Thunder Fishing Gloves AquaSkinz Black Thunder Gloves & some flies ..Lefty's deceivers,Surf Candy & some Clouser minnows(used with casting eggs)Adult Listings You know just the run of the mill stuff.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
I was up at the Dam Friday 1-3PM..After getting blown back to the dock trying to fish Friday AM..

Saw some large stripers on stringers right below the dam.. The surf-rodders with the best spots (closesest to the dam).

Water was low, clear, and slow..

I gave it the old college try and watched some eagles dive on dinner!

MG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts