Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
They are for now.The Com. season opened jan.1.I watched a com.boat the" prowler",set some nets in the river at sundown after the crowd thinned out..Some people did very well yesterday while others didn't.I took the kayak up & paddled from Havre De Grace to Perryville and caught a nice mess in 3 hrs.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Capt Nick, you should just lauch from the perryville side. The fish are right near the ramp there. But heck, it was probblay
a nice paddle on the river.. I thought that might have been you I saw in a Yak..

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Capt Nick, you should just lauch from the perryville side. The fish are right near the ramp there. But heck, it was probblay
a nice paddle on the river.. I thought that might have been you I saw in a Yak..
The perryville side costs $50 and last year I only got out once before we got covered up in snow for the winter.

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
I went again today in my kayak.I fished 2 hrs.caught around 30 up to 11in.Like fishin in a barrel.Maybe I could get the 20ft. cc ready by the weekend.Sat snow, Sun,I dunno?

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Ken Do you have the tel #to the place where I can call to get a rte.40,Cecil county ramp pass?25 mph is a bit much to paddle accross the river into the next few months.After last weeks paddle in 10 mph,1-2 ft. waves...well...you guys know I seldom drink beer...but I sure felt like a Dos Equis

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Ken Do you have the tel #to the place where I can call to get a rte.40,Cecil county ramp pass?25 mph is a bit much to paddle accross the river into the next few months.After last weeks paddle in 10 mph,1-2 ft. waves...well...you guys know I seldom drink beer...but I sure felt like a Dos Equis
Capt Nick, hrere you go.. 515 Broad Street Perryville, MD 21903-2678 (410) 642-6066 It's the town office.. Take a right at the first light after the bridge, go t the end
and when you go under the Train Bridge, its on your left.

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
I put in there last winter 1 day.It was a Sunday and I couldn't get a permit.It's a 2 minute paddle to the fishing grounds.Owens charges $7 to launch.Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.