Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crossed the Conawingo Dam today, water wqas in overflow mode. Went to the mouth of deer creek to check it out. Deer creek is clear up as far as I could see. The Susqy was high but suprisingly clearer than I would have thought. No shad at stafford road. Saw three guys at the mouth Saw one female caught. The guys that were ther said it was the first in 2 hours. Looks like a few more days till there any numbers.:clap:

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
the report on here a few days ago said they had a fair # at the mouth of Deek Creek, I told a friend who then went the following day and he got a handfull in a few hours, it will only get better

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I fished the mouth of Deer Creek wading from the bank twice last week. On Weds I fished for about an hour and got 3 hickorys. Friday I fished for 2 hours and only picked up 3. They all looked like males to me. Saw veteran TFer "decoy" up there. (changed his board name to froghair?) He was passing out Shad Log Books for DNR. I am keeping one this year. The water is very high and the shad bite seems very slow. Should pick up as the water warms. just like everything else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts