Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My normal partner has a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I'm going solo unless somebody wants to ride along. Just meet me at the Jean Roberts park in Havre De Grace.
I'm planning on getting out around 8am and staying till about noon or so.
(16' deep aluminum fishes 2 or 3 fine)

PM me if you want to go.

Ps - I will be out from 5 till 9:30pm this evening. Will answer pm's after I get home.

·
Registered
552 Posts
C-Hawk18, Today was the first time for me using that ramp. Is it the norm for the end of the ramp to be only under 1' of water? I wish you the best of luck. If I didn't have to work I would be there in a heart beat... Keep us post.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Wish I could take you up on the offer, but my wife's got some type of stomach virus so I need to stay home with her. We kept my grand daughter on Friday. She had a virus and couldn't go to the baby sitter so I guess that is where my wife got it from. It will probably go through the entire family before its over. Guess I'll spend the day caring for the sick and maybe tying some more darts for the shad and white perch.

Good luck tomorrow but it is going to be a cold one. The good part is the winds are supposed to be light from the east.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don- yeah that's about the norm this time of year. With my little toyota (2wd) I sometimes have to drop the tires off, back in a bit and then get a running head start to pull out. Don't really like to do that, but it's easier then running around from Tydings.

Jerry - Sorry to hear, that went through my house Christmas week.

My brother and Timbo are going with me tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Thanks for the weather report, I was wondering. Sure hope your wife feels better in a hurry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts