Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like the appeals court is going to allow killing of Mute Swans because they destroy bay grasses.....I wonder if they will allow the killing oystermen since they probably kill more grass then swans.................[wink]

409 Posts
[Q]sandeel originally wrote:
Well, it looks like the appeals court is going to allow killing of Mute Swans because they destroy bay grasses.....I wonder if they will allow the killing oystermen since they probably kill more grass then swans.................[wink]
[/Q]

sandeel

Come on over to the Eastern Shore, I'll introduce you to a couple of oystermen, you can repeat that statement to them.[wink]

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
[Q]Purdue1 originally wrote:
Or the killing of a few million suburbanites.
[/Q]

I love it when people who live in our area think that
every one ELSE is the problem.

Bert

·
Registered
23 Posts
Why don't they let the hunters shoot them and at least somebody can eat them or something? It wouldn't be a total waste like the buffalo or whales. I mean if they are messing up the bay as everyone says the DNR can sell permits to shoot them. And then use the permit money to restore the bay or give it to the watermen so they don't have to worry about working the bay for a while. Actually, this could be a cloud with a silver lining. If feel sorry for the birds, though. But from what it sounds they may do more good for the bay now than before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts