Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those fishing off the Mid Atlantic coast you're already aware of the sick white marlin bite. I have pics from the last few weeks of fishing the White Marlin Open, Mid Atlantic and fun fishing the last two weeks which I will put together and post as the hurricane comes, but thought I would post a few cool underwater pics we took from swimming with some whites as they chased the crack minnows all over the place. Simply an amazing sight to see.

A few pics:

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was not a good day to be a white marlin angler with out some live sardines eitherdoh They would look at our baits and pretty much laugh. We did try a fly, but they will would not look. The flies we had on board were not ideal, but now with some close up pics I have of the bait, I am going to tie some up, we'll be back after the hurricane for revenge:cool:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Words cannot describe how cool that is......to get pics like that in the Mid Atlantic is simply amazing. Good Work Brandon and crew.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Now that is cool. I heard one boat yesterday had a guy in the water and saw like a hundred while on the surface they only saw 8. Radio chatter. I could hear them fromt he Triple Zero's talking up past the Washington yesterday.

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was us you heard I am sure. Could have been some others in the water, but we did not see them, everyone else was trying to catch them:))

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Very cool pictures!!!! the surface reflection on the back of the WM in the first picture and the surface in general with the bait ball & WM of picture 3 are my favorites Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey Brandon,

Awesome pics! Give me a ring sometime - I'd like to get/buy a hi-res copy of one of those to frame.

Thanks,
Charley

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Unbelievable! Sell them to Marlin Magazine! Great quality. We were out there that day and had a blast. Ended up with 10!

Wayne

·
Registered
42 Posts
It was not a good day to be a white marlin angler with out some live sardines eitherdoh They would look at our baits and pretty much laugh. We did try a fly, but they will would not look. The flies we had on board were not ideal, but now with some close up pics I have of the bait, I am going to tie some up, we'll be back after the hurricane for revenge:cool:
Brandon, could correctly identify the species of bait they were eating?

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am honestly not sure what species of bait. Some of it had brown on top and some of them had a greenish tint on top and they were about as long as your index finger, in general. If you know the species I'm interested in learning.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts