Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like Andy Fox did on TV with company's and people. Just like newspapers do with thieves, killers, and drunk drivers.

Someone in the "IN" should post the weekly fishing violations and the fines that come with them. THey got to be public record, right???:confused::confused: Might help keep an honest man honest; if they know how much the fines are and then there is the notion of public publicity!

Besides, it'd just be interesting! :D (Those that know me; know I can be sadistic...:D:yes::D)

Sean

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
The problem with the system is that it takes about three months between the MPO, CG officer issuing the citation and the "day in court"

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
If they seized the boat or recreational/commercial license at the time of offence, there would be a rush to the steps of the court house to be first in line to get the hearing. None of this dragging it out while you poach some more.

Dave

aka

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
don't think an honest man need "outing", it's the ones that aren't. by the way didn't andy fox get busted for drunk driving? wonder if he got that pepper spray out of his eyes yet?

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Yeah you're right Sean it should be public record. I know how to look up the state stuff but I've never looked for the Federal. I'll do a little looking around and see what I can come up with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts