Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am lookin into getting a t top for my 20 key largo cc.... i am seeing a large variety in different styles and prices....i have seen in bass pro shop an adjustable one and then i have seen custom t tops for 4000 but i was wondering if anyone has gotten a t top that was not custom made and how they liked it? basically what is the best bang for my buck...after t top i am planning on putting rod holders and maybe outriggers and perhaps a t top bag....but no more weight then that

·
Registered
564 Posts
T TOP

If you are planing rocket launchers and out riggers I would go with custom.
With the out riggers down and a little bumpy water, that could be a lot of extra twist
on a weak t top no designed for it.
Leon
Krystins Tuition

·
Tidal Fish Commercial Subscriber - I support Tidal
4,759 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys...i will email key largo....and i dunno how much rough seas will be a problem because my boat isnt big enough to take out too far offshore...and the times i do go off shore i will make sure weather is perfect...i aint trrying to turn into gilligan and his crew

·
Registered
98 Posts
I put a Smith T-Top on my boat and love it. My riggers are on my gunwales. I have four clamp on rod holders across the back of the top and have yet to have any issue, even during spring trolling with rods trolled from the top. In fact, to show off I even do pull ups on the back of the Smith T-Top for anyone who asks about it. It looks nearly custom and is easy to install and seems to be holding up nicely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts