Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase and have T Tops installed on my boat and was inquring for some good advice on were to purchase them. Any input would be appreciated. I am located in the tri city area approx 30 mniutes from Richmond. I see all kinds on the internet, but not sure to go locallly are try one long distance.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I had a top made by marine fabricators in topping VA. They make a quality T-top there number is always in the sportsman and chesapeak angler. They have a website but I don't think the pictures show how nice there tops realy are. They have a showroom

·
Registered
10 Posts
Check out Allen Lucas Marine in Wilson N.C. They did my top & curtains about 3 years ago. I couldnt be their prices or their workmanship . Just type in Allen Lucas Marine to goto their website. You wont be sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Did pull ups in mine

Gary at Custom Tops and Towers in carrollton va did mine and it was a work of art and so sturdy I couls do pull ups on it and it didn't even flex and I'm a hefty guy and price was right also

·
Registered
24 Posts
Already Gone

M & D Tops And Towers Is Stiil In Business They Have Moved.their New Adress Is 2601 D Trade St. In Chesapeake Va.they Have A Web Site M&d Tops And Towers I Think Their Ph.#is 757-558-3070.they On Time And Very Good Price And Quality

·
Registered
397 Posts
If you live near the west end, check out Boaters World. They have a t-top thats a semi-custom deal. It's made from stainless steel so it may be kind of top heavy. But they had the complete kit on sale at the Richmond Boat Show for 1300.00 I think. Look like a nice top. I'm considering one myself. But I would lose my enclosure that I have with my bimini top.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts