Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to resupply on a few rigs when I get there Friday. Anybody got some sugestions? I'll be fishing Friday till Monday give me a shout, MY TIME

·
Registered
104 Posts
Try Princess Anne Dist. on 17th. st. They will have everything you will need plus some more. Think the address is 315 or 317. You don't have to pay the meters this time of year either.

Dickie

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
I'll 3rd The Above Two Fellas Post -

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
4th the motion on Princess Anne Dist. "SCREW" Oceans East they are thieves. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think the term Screw Oceans East is a little strong........that being said, I never saw the word sale used very often, for the amount of business they do, and they never have an eel too small to sell.
A buddy of mine was sold an eel no bigger than a Bloodworm in January.

PA Dist #1

·
Registered
753 Posts
Oceans East is on the way and handy if you aren't going all the way to Rudee, They have been fantastic to me for years, even before the North Hampton Store opened. Always friendly and helpful, not to mention a great supply of most anything you need.

Long bay point also has two nice spots9 and handy by boat) and Princess Ann if you dont mind driving or are heading all the way to the ocean front.

Everyone has his own opinion !

Capt. Lyle,:thumbup: member of the WRGAF fishing club

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to all for the replys. I'll check them both out on the way in Friday. Tight lines and screaming drags to all.

·
Registered
16,826 Posts
4th the motion on Princess Anne Dist. "SCREW" Oceans East they are thieves. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've known Tom for years. He is one of the most honest businessmen I have ever done business with. I don't know you but I know him. He typically runs a huge sale in the spring with some really good deals. He doesn't run sales at other times. When it comes to bait, he can only sell what he gets from his suppliers. Tom is a little old to be going out and catching eels himself, but I'm sure he never made anyone purchase bait that they didn't want.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just go to a privately owned shop around here .The big chain stores arent any better.The money stays local and its better for everyone.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Oceans East, Top notch outfit, easy parking lot to get in and out with a boat, LBP on shore dr, lighthouse on shore dr, PA distributors behind 17 th st surf shop down on the oceanfront

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
I like PA Tackle for there prices and they have most everything I need especially for offshore. I also like Long Bay Point because they work with me on some things and they have great prices on Large bait orders.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Jim I have been cheated three different times at Oceans East the Largest Rip Off Store In Virginia.

1. Had them put brand new wire on my 330's had problem with 60lb wire breaking on fish not snags. They would'nt do anything about it. Sorry for your luck at $70.00. So I took them to Lighthouse and when they peeled the wire and got to the backing it wasn't even tied right it just came apart.

2. I went there again and bought some some gear and they had rang up 3 things for the amount of $30.00 that weren't in the bag. That was a $90.00 day. I gave them the binefit of the dout.

3. I went to by some rubber and they tried to charge me again for more than what I had purchased.

Enough said. I am not trying to bash but fact is fact. Maybe because they no your a preacher they know not to mess with GOD! But I am not God nor do I claim to be. But I can guarentee one thing I will never step foot in that place again and I don't care how far I have to drive to find another tackle shop. :nono:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
OE2

I don't do a lot of Bus. with OE2,I had this in mind when I approached Tom about using his room in the back.He was more than willing to allow use and keep someone there after hours over the course of 3 weeks.He asked for nothing in return,this was during off peak fishing as well.Thats a class act.

They don't always have what I need and have left empty handed,but I have that same problem on occasion with the shop that is 40 steps from the boat.

Good to have options...

·
Registered
267 Posts
PA, LH, LBP, and OEII are all excellent shops! Each shop has is strengths and I hope they all make it through this Wally World era.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts