Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the etoufool sedation fund.

The old guy needs to be sedated before he harms another board member, if he hasn't already.:eek2:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I'm honored by one of my favorite puppets.
Tried to have me banned, replies to virtually all of my posts faithfully and now wants me sedated. Better than waterboarding I guess.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Looks like your the puppet idiot.

It's wake boarding dumb ass!

Replying to RF'S post HMMMMM! I guess your are fond of him. I knew you were gay I just knew it. Don't worry MOONBAT your boyfriend will be here to save you soon! Have fun tickling each other YUCK!

Get from behind the pc and experience the world. Then maybe you would be free from moonbatitest. Oh hell no that will never happen.

Your #1 in my book cook!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
It twas not I commenting on, with no evidence, CG's thong underwear.
wake boarding is a big :D:D:D
but then a guy who mispells Einstein and blames it on one hand typing is over the edge intellectually.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Fool no thought of his own!

HEY ALBERT OR IS IT ALBERTA! :clap: YOU PATHETIC LOOSER!:yes:

CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE :D

YOU GET THE IDEA! MOONBAT

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Definition: Etoufool. Now do you get it!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Looser

cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste

you get the idea! Moonbat

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Sorry oh great one. Let me kneel at your feet.

Not

Attachments

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I don't want you kneeling anywhere near the front of me....after your facination with CG's underwear.....:nono:
Look if it ain't the transvestite. Damn it etoufool dance puppet dance.

Sierra Club

Cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste

you get the idea! Moonbat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts