Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My two young daughters and I are off monday and I would like to take them over on the rap. for some spot action but not sure where to go to keep them content. Can anyone help a dad out? Just got a new boat this summer this area is new to me and we all know if I cant put them on some fish it could be a short and miserable trip.

·
Registered
643 Posts
My two young daughters and I are off monday and I would like to take them over on the rap. for some spot action but not sure where to go to keep them content. Can anyone help a dad out? Just got a new boat this summer this area is new to me and we all know if I cant put them on some fish it could be a short and miserable trip.
Can't help with specifics for spots, but....took my son on his first real outing this summer. Brought a portable DVD player and alot of snacks to keep him happy. Make sure and bring things for them to do if they are bored, and some kind of special treat snacks.

Got him into some baby BSB and he was grinning like a crazy man.
:pp

·
Registered
136 Posts
We have catching them at Cherry Point or the Pickle Barrel. East of the Route 3 Bridge on the north side of the River.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts