Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daddy and i are gonna try our luck - I mean skills today - gonna cover the river but concentrate on the Dutch Gap area. Fishing reports at 11 and 2 today. If we don't answer, there's gotta be a good reason. Lookin' forward to spendin' time with Daddy and gettin' ready for the next tourney. Heck guys where do you think BIGCAT learned everything (?). Well not everything........later Striperjoe and Cannonball[excited]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hope you get'em StriperJoe!! I'm ready to come up and give it a try. I have to squeeze in some fishing in between my boys playing, and practicing baseball.
Is the bait in the normal locations now? I'll shoot you an email when I know that I am coming. Post a report for us. Be sure not to take any pictures that might reveal some of your(or Bigcats) honey holes[grin].
Good luck!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey Striper Joe how was the water conditions? Plan on going tommorrow and wanted to get an update. How about the bait too? Hope you guys had some luck bet it was a nice day to be on the water. Lets see those pics.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well let's see, how can I say this diplomatically, without hurting any feelings ? Bait was awesome as ususal - bmail for details.
Nice weather, boat ran great, daddy had fun, I sorta had fun.

did I mention 1 fish ******************oh yeah WE SUCKED !

water sux, very very very very muddy and cats depend on sight as well as smell and we definitely stunk up the place. did see a nice water snake of some kind.
River was trashy to the hilt. logs, trees, you name it,,,,,BUT

I would like to think as much as floated by us today, tomorrow has got to be better and the next day will be better until it's back to normal. tough fishing, no great fishing, tough catching !!!

Not what we want to hear BUT...... and it didn't seem to matter how far down river you went......logs floated in dirty water hard and fast. Gotta be better tomorrow I hope for you guys ! ! ! ! striperjoe[grin] sorrry for the suckey report guys.....good luck !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts