Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jamey, me and my brother son are going squrrel or crow huntting or deer on thursday it is up to him he is off for the holidays out of school but thanks ......hay tell everybody i sayed have a merry christmas and a happy new year . DID MIKE CALL YOU HE DID NOT CALL ME.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not yet on Mike .I have spoken its the same story . Its coming, hang in there . Although I have hunted alot this season .Got two hinds so far.We will be down the swamp Thursday for the day .Hope to see you soon . Merry xmas .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Loads. Had a heard of both early,never new they would heard up together. We both shot and missed.We still hunted till 11. Sometime around 10 Brian pushed a hind my way she's hanging in the garadge now. A couple min. later here comes the stag and I blew it . We got out of there soon after, that wind was somithing else. Going down one day next week will let you know when if you are intersted.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jamey call me maybe ill go down for a half a day do you think it will be ok to put out my stealth cam out down there do you see other hunter around ill get it out at the end of the season.cell # 443-939-8065......home#410-793-5555

1 - 9 of 9 Posts