Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lookin out my window at a few Bass Boats..You know those $30 K & up kind.Then ...I see 2 of those float tubes...You know..those $40 & up kind.I take a good look through my Binocs.The guy's got 2 rod holders & a depth finder hooked up.He's talkin on a cell phone while he's casting with 1 rod,the other rod is trailing a bait in the holder while he's talkin & paddleing with his feet accross the water.I notice the rod in the holder go down..fish on...but he's too busy talkin to notice.He's a 1000 ft. from me so I can't tell him he's got a fish.Then...he notices..yanks the rod and lands a crappie.Earlier I saw him catch a small Bass.Meanwhile...The fancy bass Boat keeps swinginlures to no avail.The other day...up the other River..I'm talkin to this Guy who's 63 and just had his hand operated on.He's hoping it'll be better by next spring so he can fish again.He goes to his car gets out this pitcha of a 55# Striper he holding up & caught last Spring.....On the River...in a float tube.Never underestimate a float tube..You can keep 1 in the trunk of your car in case of one of those emergency moments.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts