Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was crusin the classifieds here this morning and liked to fell of the chair,Butch has got the "Pelican" on the block.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Without the Pelican on watch, we'll be overrun with commies for sure.
That boat is a heck of fish catching machine, maybe the motor problems wore Butch down.

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ed problem is ,thats been fixed,damn thing runs great.He has been talkin for some time now about gettin something smaller,but I thought that he was just trying to convince himself.One thing for sure we have caught a ton of fish on her.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brothers,
Anothety Grady owner bites the dust:poke1:

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Actually, I think he is planning a surprise attack. He figures if he sells the Pelican, he can get something smaller and the commies won't recognize him heading out alone. Then while they aren't looking, he'll spring his attack. I like the way his sick mind thinks.:yes:

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
hey all youse... me ain't getting out of the boating business. after all, i am just as much a patriot as the next one. being concerned about the economy, if'n i got out of the boat business, then a good percentage of the money that flows thru the md. coffers would go dead.well, as much as we ALL spend on our "fun hobby"!
as money said, looking to gear down in size, to something i can handle by myself. commies will still be kept in check as much as i can possibly do, even with a smaller craft. going to be more "stealthy" with the new one, tho. got a new trolling lure that was developed over the winter, and it a commie killer by the n th degree. kills way more than one at a time, too, so we don't have to worry anymore about how many we all kill by trying to stay within slot limits, and releasing a bunch of "to be" floaters. this lure does it all in one fell swoop.i am going to retail market these for 75.00 bucks each, only in red, for now.send check to me, along with 50 bucks shipping and handling, and be the first to kill dozens at a time. talking about quick limits!!!sshhhiiiiiuuhhh....!

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Butch........great seeing you today!.......after you left today Terri said "So you are friends with that guy"...I said NO I have never seen him before in my life......:eek2:
Just kiddin' Ol' buddy...we'll hookup soon..........

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Jamie now thats funny. A guy asked me did I know you after our bull session the other day and I said ..... Naw, just ordering some nutria for a cajun party...:clap:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Hey Butch,

Hope to see you again this year between the tank and the plant.

Phil

--------------------------
Formerly KenCraft-215

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
bird doggy... sure we'll meet up again, if not my boat, will be on sons' 18 parker, the one withthe raydome that is as big as his t-top!!!
jamie... wifey wants to meet you, after me telling her you resemble humphrey bogart. hmmmm.....!
chris... ain't that boy somethin'!
robert...let's get down to the point, son!
g-person...8 grand.you know the boat, same as it was last time you were aboard, minus the monster flatted thangs!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts