Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an above deck portable tempo 6gal & 12 gal tanks. Tempo used to make a sending unit that went in place of the gas cap that screwed onto the tank itself. I'm told that they no longer make it and it's not available either. Boaters World used to have it in their catalog but they no longer stock it as well. Does any one know where I could possibly trakc one down or have another solution to the sending unit delima? I want to mount a fuel gauge on my console that will work with my tempo ultra fuel tanks???[sad]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Did you try Eastern Marine in Newark? If they dont have it and it is no longer made, there is a low-volume marine dealer in PA that has some items sitting around for a couple years. Try Ric's Marine, 610-488-6251, and ask to talk to Ric.

If you are mounting a Tempo fuel gauge I would mount it in as dry a location as possible. I have had to replace a couple of tempo gauges on my boat over the last 12 years due to moisture. Also, it is a pain to keep a good ground on the sending unit of my 26 gal tempo tank due to the slip-on connection. Good Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts