Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boat is in the shop for warranty work, and I've been finding nothing but dinks withink kayak range.

I have never fished the "upper bay" or "eastern bay" and would love to go out with someone more familiar with these areas. Interested in a half day or less outing due to unavoidable SWMBO to-do list I have to tackle too.

I'd like to think I'm no slouch when it comes to LTJ technique, so you won't have to babysit me or anything. More than happy to contribute to gas, and I've got LOTS of leftover beer in the fridge at the moment (yeungling, corona, killians, and mikes hard lemonade - there were chicks at the party) that just might find it's way into a cooler.

PM or email at joshkaptur[at]verizon[dot]net if you have room.

I have references ;-)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have said I was looking to HO tomorrow, Friday the 14th. I'm off from work so very flexible.

Echo - I can leave the Mikes at home (I swear they're my wife's)!!!!

No pictures of the birthday party, but both of these girls were there:

though they are both married to or dating TFers, so now I'm going to get in trouble for posting this.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Josh....why did you even mention the mikes? Don't worry about posting the pic of Bryce's wife....now that her pic is on here, she's on the site more than he is!!

I can vouch for Josh that there were chicks at the party....

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should have gotten a bigger second boat :D:D
Well played, sir!

For the record, there's been plenty o' times when I've found nothing but dinks in a boat with a couple hundred horses on the back too.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Tomorrow?

I am planning on getting out for a few hours tomorrow afternoon. I run out of Cadle Crek/Rhode/West river and will head over to EB if needed but there has been some good fishing in certian spots on the Western side. Johnny O

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the overwhelming response... gotta love TF - I've got tentative rides for friday and saturday afternoons!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts