Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Had it been an alert you would have been instructed to tune into 640 killacycles. This concludes this test of the emergency fishing report test

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
OK just joking.
Brandon the site is suddenly much faster than it has been in years. Quick page loads and the annoying hesitation when switching pages is minimal.
Whatever changes you are making are well worth any downtime or minor disruptions.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Brandon - I think you use an IPhone. The headings for the Chesapeake and East Coast forums are right on top of each other on my IPhone so it takes extra time to get to the Chesapeake site. I don't have broadband access (country) and normally work via IPhone unless I go to the library in Mayberry. The site comes up normally on other browsers. Thanks for any way to fix this issue. Jim

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi

Thanks for the responses. We are in the mist of adding a new server and doing the migration while testing at the same time before we switch things over totally. Glad some are seeing faster speeds or did yesterday, exactly what we are going for and I guess what some good loot buys Right now this morning we are having some issues as a result of one of the things we tried. We're done testing for today and will try and keep testing to late night and early mornings.

Thanks for all your patience as we upgrade things to make the site faster.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.