Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Gang

There was a lot of interest in a get together for Eastern Shore TFers last week when I posted at the last minute, so I am posting early this week.

The Venue:
Town Dock, St. Michaels, MD

The Food: Oyster Buffet. Includes: baked oysters, fried oysters, raw oysters, king crab legs, fish, steamed shrimp, prime rib, soup, assorted vegetables, dessert table

The Price: $27.95 all you can eat (if we get a lot of people signed up I will see if we can get a discount)

The Time 6:00pm until whenever

Who Any TFer, wife, girlfriend or significant other of a TFer

In order to be able to get a table set up for a large group I need advance notice, that means I need to know a confirmed "I will be there with x many" by Thursday.

It is good food, will be a good time and a good way to fuel up for all the events happening this weekend around the area. If no one has interest, that is OK, I am still going, it's too good not too :eatdrink:

:rockon:

Brandon

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Hi from Texas!

Brandon, Bad timing, I'd be there but I'm checking in from Houston TX. where we are visiting the grandkids! Won't be back until 3/1.:wacko: The Town Dock is definately first class, we love it!:yes:

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Charlie

Sorry we will miss you. Catch you when you get back. Weather here turned to Spring like conditions!

Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Brandon, just wish I did not live so far away. I bet you guys and gals will have a great time and have a few for me :chugbeer: We are talking about having another get together over here on the Western Shore we will let you know.

·
Premium Member
26,179 Posts
The drive over isn't bad-it's the drive home that worries me. Skip

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
11 Posts
Brandon, Please Include My Wife, Joanne And Me. My Wife Would Also Like To Know The Dress Code.

Thanks,

Mike Martin

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Brandon, Spring?? As I type this it's 78deg. we got SUMMER down here!!!!!

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,056 Posts
B-

Count myself and wife, Kari, in. :thumbup:

--Jason

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brother,
I was ready to sign up and then Bludworm's basketball coach called and scheduled practice for Friday night :mad: Seems the playoff start on Sunday and we need to win on Saturday to get the second seed. Plus the post-op instructions for my biopsy said no sex for at least a week. :nono: So the poor oysters would just go to waste:D

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
CRAPpie!

Ill be in Philly but the Missus and I would love to attend. We visit St Mikes a couple times a year and stay at Harris Cove Bed n Boat over Memorial weekend. Town Dock is a good choice as would be crab claw..

Thanks for the invite Brandon, maybe next time!:cool:

MG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts