Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will have a few TidalFish.com ads running in 2011 and are always on the look out for fellow TFers to appear. What we are looking for is a good smile, nice catch and a good picture with the whole fish in the picture and most of the person in the picture. Also, we're looking for pictures where anglers are wearing TidalFish.com hats, yea I know it sounds like a gimmick to sell more hats, but it makes the ads better to have anglers in the pics wearing TF hats. Beth made it in because she had a USA hat on and it was a good pic.

So in 2011, get your fishing picture thing on, we'd love for you to appear in some ads.

Attached is an ad going in a big tournament program in 2011. Nice job Jumbo, Wild Bill and Beth!
Brandon

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Hmmmm :)?

Guess you won't want to use mine, i am wearing a Life Is Good hat, a Pflueger shirt and Mercury shows big on the motor:wink44: (see my avitar)

p.s. you can use it if you want though:))

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
I like the fact that my pic is bigger than the rest.....:amen:
BTW Brandon I need a new hat.......a camo one....

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
I like Jamie out there in front where he can take all the flak. I feel safer being one ZIP code back. :innocent:

I think Jamie is trying to knock Beth's head off with that huge fish. :eek2:

It is good that one out of three of the fishermen was not hard on the camera lens. :wink44:

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Thanks Bill...
Rich...I believe that pic is from the flats...no Shawn didn't take it......And Yes he's something all right....:eek2:

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
That fish was caught up on the flats a few years ago...check out how nice the water was...it as caught on a topwater plug...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
All the pic's that Jamie takes of Phill and Rich I think they should be on the cover.....Brandon make sure if you put Phill's pic up you zoom in on his hat he wears that's his secret weapon. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I took the pic of Jumbo on the Susquehanna flats on one spectacular day before some big storms moved in, some amazing topwater action with big fish in skinny water.

Jumbo, you got it with the camo hat. Will drop one off, have plenty in the office.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
What is it about being "Hooked Up" that guys like so much?:hysterical: I still like the Victoria Secret Xmas brochure better Brandon.:yes:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hey Brandon,

Does this one qualify? It has all the prerequisites: Tidal Fish hat and shows the full fish (although you might need to zoom in a little to see it.) that was fair caught.

"What we are looking for is:"

a good smile: Well, sorta, would you settle for a grin?

nice catch: Check, bet most guys can’t lip hook a fish that size on a lure that size!

a good picture with the whole fish in the picture: Check

most of the person in the picture: Check

Angler wearing TidalFish.com hat: Check

What more could you want!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts