Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Its bait capt metamucil.

Catches those who can't define stalking.

Give all our best to BigJim!

We all gotta play by the rules fella.

The sooner your type learns it .....the better for all of us!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It annoys the resident liberals. :D

I'm not sure you can look up the location of members when they're on line....

Can non-members do that?

TH

Tidal Fish SUPER Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish!

Last Activity: 11-11-2008 04:00 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread TH is watching

It's what he does......STALKING!

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
If we are gonna move on we need to let this stuff die out.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
If someone scans the literature on sociopaths one symptom of those mentally sick individuals is their demands that things be run their way, by their rules regardless of the freedoms violated. When other individuals refuse to bullied by such 2nd grade behavior they must resort to rants (with or without foaming at the mouth). One cure tried as been electro-shock. What frustrates our current sociopath is to point out his errors, inconsistencies, hypocricies. Sociopaths see themselves as the final word in any debate and to be proven wrong sets them on a rant. One can hope they have high blood pressure.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kinda like if someone opposes etoufoll he publishes their home address on the internet!

"Thanks SD. I did look it up. Liar in Chief Michale Warren Rose claims he does not live at 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury Md. A quick check of my old fishing records shows that address is where I picked him up the one time we fished together."

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If someone scans the literature on sociopaths one symptom of those mentally sick individuals is their demands that things be run their way, by their rules regardless of the freedoms violated. When other individuals refuse to bullied by such 2nd grade behavior they must resort to rants (with or without foaming at the mouth). One cure tried as been electro-shock. What frustrates our current sociopath is to point out his errors, inconsistencies, hypocricies. Sociopaths see themselves as the final word in any debate and to be proven wrong sets them on a rant. One can hope they have high blood pressure.
so much for names huh etoufool?

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Who did I call a name? Only someone whom the "shoe fits" would see it as so. Resident sociopath could be any person who is a resident of the board...eg any one with the password. Guess the senile old fart bested you again....not really much of a challenge.:yawn:

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
a psycopath looses touch with reality so as to think this;

"Thanks SD. I did look it up. Liar in Chief Michale Warren Rose claims he does not live at 314 Locust Terrace, Salisbury Md. A quick check of my old fishing records shows that address is where I picked him up the one time we fished together."
Is acceptable on an internet fishing board.

Someone sent me your full name address etc. I guess you don't care if it's posted.

Not that I would....I'm not a pschopath like some here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts