Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"""I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."""
I would like to take this moment to say "THANK YOU" to all you Vets who have put it all on the line for America.
Your efforts shall not go unappreciated .
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

:clapping2::clapping2::clapping2::clapping2::clapping2::clapping2::clapping2::clapping2:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Right on Cato!
To all Vetrans...Thank You for keeping us free in this great country under God.
God Bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well Said !

Lets' all take a moment to say a prayer for those men & women, or at my age, kids, over there puting it all on the line for us, as I sit here with my morning cup of coffee,they're laying down their lives, so we can do this !
GOD BLESS THEM ALL !
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

USAF.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Thank You out there to all you vets- especially the young guys (and ladies) over there right now !

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Happy veterans day to all the deserving vets and men and women serving our country !!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thank you!

As a military member who has been in 27 years now, it IS nice to be appreciated. I feel bad for the "younger troops" who have to see the misplaced anger of people who are against the war or the politics. I don't care how you vote or what you think of whatever current war we are in, support those young guys and gals out there. And remember (talking to the complainers here) it is them that keep you free to voice you opinion! So thank you fellow TFers, it is nice to hear. :rockon: Now let's catch some hogs. :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
It was my pleasure to serve my country and I do appreciate the thanks...please never forget those who are today willingly placing them selves in harms way for our behalf...

US ARMY
RVN Apr 68 - May 69 & Jun 69 - Jul 70 E Co 52nd Inf Det Hdqtrs 1st Air Cav
ROK Jul 70 - Jan 72 B Co 4th Battalion 2nd Brigade 2nd Inf Div

Gawd!!!! then they assigned me to an MP unit in the states for my last 6 months...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
There is another post thanking our Vets. I'll join in this one also.
Thanks for the Freedoms we enjoy and for keeping us safe.
God bless you all. :usa:
budc

·
Registered
193 Posts
My family has a very proud history of service to America. I am one of four, that by some
grace of god was not called to serve. I don't know why fait left us alive and safe but for the
sake of my two wonderful sons I pray everyday that when America calls I will be in a position to lead and do our part to honor those before us.----- Thank you .

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Thank you!

Past and present you are in our prayers! :bigangel:

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Great Post!!

:usa::usa: Thank you to all our Veterans and God Bless you for your sacrifices for our country!! :usa::usa:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
As a military member who has been in 27 years now, it IS nice to be appreciated. I feel bad for the "younger troops" who have to see the misplaced anger of people who are against the war or the politics. I don't care how you vote or what you think of whatever current war we are in, support those young guys and gals out there. And remember (talking to the complainers here) it is them that keep you free to voice you opinion! So thank you fellow TFers, it is nice to hear. :rockon: Now let's catch some hogs. :clap:
I guess I'm not seeing much of that "misplaced anger"; at least nothing compared to what I saw during the Viet Nam adventure. It could be that it is not there, or that I am just traveling in the wrong circles to hear it. I think generally people know just where to place the anger, and are not putting it on the warriors. They are doing the job that their Commander-in-Chief directed them to do, and doing it well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hearing all this makes the 6 to 9 month deployments away from the famliy a little easier...I joined the military because I believe that it is my duty to serve my country....and when I hear all of these Thank you's it truly makes me feel honored to serve our country.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts