Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take the time to say thank you and Happy New Year to all that have fished with me, read my posts, and give support. It has been a wonderful 2008 season with many many memories. I can only hope that the 2009 season will be half as nice as this one was. If that is the case, it will be a great one as well. Once again, a big thank you and happy holidays to you and your family from rocksolid charters!! I look forward to seeing everyone on the water again next year. Keep in mind that we will be fishing VA Beach all winter if you get that itch for some pullage.

Thanks again
Capt. Kyle

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Capt. Kyle - Happy New Year to you. The trip I took with you, Jeff-Whackmaster, his son and your friend was one of my best days on the Bay - ever. You are the best of the best and it's no wonder that you were MSSA Captain of the Year in 2007. Here's wishing you another great year and I look forward to getting out with you again. Jim

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Happy New Year to you Kyle. I am going to see if I can talk the wife into a Spanish trip next August. You will be the first one I contact for that.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guys i fell in love with a 29' pilot house today. my century might be for sale. this pilot would make an excellent fishing boat year round. i just have to figure out how to swing it. this is what i do when the wind is blowing!!!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
guys i fell in love with a 29' pilot house today. my century might be for sale. this pilot would make an excellent fishing boat year round. i just have to figure out how to swing it. this is what i do when the wind is blowing!!!
Just do it Kyle. Jeff will spot you. He probably has that much change in-between his seats.

Happy New Year Jeff and Ray!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Kyle; If it's a 29 C-HAWK pilot house :thumbup: thats been my dream boat for years. Good luck. George

1 - 9 of 9 Posts