Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to the guys on the Grady white for staying with me until I was lucky enough
to get my engine started . They are all fellow Tidal fish subscibers. I apologize for not remembering
all their names. Whalen was on the boat and I believe Tom is the owner. Fished all day Wednsday and catching
our fair share of stripers. My engine right at dusk would not start after working all day with out a problem.
We were located about four to five hundred yards from the forth island under the bridge. I called my mechanic and he
was able to get me started thru a serious of trouble shooting. It is a bad feeling being out there with night approaching
and your engine not cooperating. Once I got it started they even followed me in. Once again a big THANK YOU to Tom and his crew.

·
Registered
503 Posts
We had no intention to tow you back in! We just loved watching all those sparks flying around the motor, and we had a bet going as to which piling you guys would hit next! We were just trying to establish salvege rights and were waiting for you to declare an emergency!:cool2:

·
Registered
199 Posts
We had no intention to tow you back in! We just loved watching all those sparks flying around the motor, and we had a bet going as to which piling you guys would hit next! We were just trying to establish salvege rights and were waiting for you to declare an emergency!:cool2:
Hahahahaha.

Another good TF story!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
What ended up being the problem? It could help one of us some day.

Great team work making sure everyone was safe.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,699 Posts
You are welcome and I all ways will help out when needed. Someday I will need the same help and some kind soul will be there.
Tom

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Very good Karma, Tom and Kevin !!!! Remind me to toss you a beer next time I see you out there. ;-)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Charlie you toss the best beer I ever had! I still think that ice cold beer on that brutally hot day was heavenly! Cheers.:fishing2:

·
Registered
619 Posts
I got a jump from a fellow TFer near the BB a couple years back. I offered him a 6 pack of Sam Adams and he turned me down. Said he was a Bud drinker. Prefers Bud to Sammies... I appreciated the jump, but there is no accounting for taste!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts