Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was running short on some "slider" lures for late fall/winter trolling. I contacted George to see if he had any available before the PSG fleemarket. A friend of mine and I went over to his garage yesterday and bought all the lures we needed to get through the 2008 season. We talked alot about making lures and how George tries to use the best components and still hold prices down. It looked like a lot of effort and time was involved with his product. One advantage he has is CHEAP labor. His wife was steadily working while we BS with each other. One thing I didn't know was that George makes not only single lures, but tandums-daisychains-dropper flys-and has a variety of lead weights for sale. I wish I had more time to spend with him, as I picked his brain a little on how he and his son run there trolling patterns and fishing in general. I can't wait to get my new lures wet. It looks like this weekend is going to be a bust, but next week should see me head south to St. Mary's Co. for the duration of the year. Thanks again George for opening your home/garage to a fellow fisherman in need of lures. 5th (Marty)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts