Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke a spring on my trailer yesterday and was able to get a hold of Chris at Legendary Trailers before they closed. They got me squared away while we fished today and I was able to take my parties without missing a beat! They are the best trailer repair company bar-none. Always quick to take care of their customers. They wont always be able to take care of emergencies like this but if they can, they will. They do all the service work on my trailer and I have never been disappointed!

As For the fishing..... We fished out of Annapolis for the MSSA tournament. Unfortunately we didnt hook the winner. However yesterday, Friday, each of my party caught a personal best and MD State Citation with the largest going just over 30lbs. We also released a few others. Today I fished with a party who won an auction for the trip I donated to YoungLife of Anne Arundel County. It was a tougher SLOW grind but we came home with some nice fish 38"-40". We also lost a couple. One fish was lost due to a hook that straightened. We are not fishing tomorrow due to weather and spending some time with the family. Best wishes to you all who brave the weather.

I am still booking trips if you want to go. Please follow me on facebook at:

www.facebook.com/ifishmd

There maybe some walk-on and after-work/late afternoon specials coming up. I am also looking to make a few trips out of Solomons or PLO in the near future.

Some Friday pix:

Saturday (today) pix:

Our infamous straightened hook from our lost "big one" (smile)

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Nice Fish!! What a massive that must have been to pull THAT hook...

Capt. Ted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts