Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! Steve - these two rods far exceeded my expectations, and I completely suprised my wife with her "hot pink" one! I wish I had the camera with me when I gave it to her - priceless! Her's is 6ft MH and mine is 6.5 MH, titanium guides, the works. Unbelievable how beautiful these rods turned out - thank you!

These pictures DO NOT do justice to these wands (no camera skills here), but I'll try and post a few anyhow. Again, thank you Steve for your passion and dedication to creating such fine tools of the trade!

Graybeard - maybe he could make you a hot pink one to match your belt? :D

Andy

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Yea Steve does really nice work and I really like the rain shadow blanks he uses,super sensitive and guaranteed to catch more fish;) I'm sure you and your wife will enjoy them.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
he must stand on a chair to put the tips on'em:D
sorry Steve, couldn't resist. you fishing this weekend, I might go south on my float or chili's if'n he goes

·
Registered
987 Posts
Andy they definitely are sweet. :yes:
Echo you're freaking funny:D
I'm just hoping he gave me catching rods:rolleyes:
Have another batch on order as we speak!
Nice work Steve!!!;)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Wow !!

Great looking pair of rods Steve put together for you. The man never ceases to amaze me. Steve will do most anything to satisfy a customer. Good luck with them !!

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Andy you are more then welcome and thanks for the plug and pics. I would have like to see your wife’s face when you gave her the rod and boy did that one sparkle. Thanks again Andy and I hope you catch many fish on them.

Hey Brian I’m getting better at those letters and when Ravens gets his new rods the letters will be straight. :wacko:

Sam I hope everything goes well with your new diesels and we can get out and do some fishing. Looking forward to seeing you and Chris soon. Thanks Sam

JP-I do have a stool to stand on, now that's funny. I'll let you know about this weekend not sure what's going on.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Have to agree, Steve builds a beautiful rod. Talking to him about a nice LTJ rod right now. Also, he is the man for rod repairs. I'm always breaking guides and tips, he fixes me right up.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
steve makes a helluva nice rod, and grerat to have someone on the board that can answer guys needs for custom built tackle.wish i could come up with the money to have a set built, but not right now!!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brothers,
I'm thinking something in the way of a honey colored Lamaglas blank with titainium rod guides wrapped with green and silver thread and a nice cork handle. Or maybe a Loomis blank in a pretty shade of green........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts