Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Andrew Turner and I am Captain of the Fin Finder as well as a first Mate for Greg Buckner. I know Greg has sent out a thanks on behalf of the Miss Susie but I also wanted to take a minute to thank all of you guys for a great fall season. Whether at the helm of the Fin Finder or bumping elbows with you on the back of the Miss Susie, I have always enjoyed having you guys aboard. You all are always willing to lend a helping hand (Joe+Skip) and even provide plenty of entertainment (Jeff+Ray). Your business is greatly appreciated by Capt. Greg and Myself and I have truly enjoyed fishing with you this year. Our last day in MD with Joe, Skip, Darren and company was one for the record books, with my count of thirty three fish landed (biggest 44" 35Lbs) and 4 missed bites. Here are some good pics from the fall 08, I hope we can do it again down south!!

Thanks Again... ... See You In VA Beach!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Andrew,
Thank you for the fun trips this year. We had a blast and look forward to a whole lot more in 2009!!! I was about to say that Joe S. taught you well about fishin and customer service, but I think a lot of that came natural for you. Good Luck and Happy New Year!!! Tom

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hey Capt Andrew.
We had a great time fishing with you Dec 27th. Although fishing was a little slow that day, we had a great time, I shrinkwrapped my fillets and have plenty of meat for the freezer. Best of luck to you down in VA Beach. Have a safe ride down the bay. I hope to see you guys at the Solomons show or out on the water in 2009. I love helping out a fellow SMC alum as well. Oh, by the way we had a great time at the Door. The place has the same charm from years past. I was impressed that they actually have flat screens in there now. -Andy

·
Registered
235 Posts
Polkster:

Is the Door still there? My wife is a SMC from back...well, I'm not saying under penalty of death, but she did learn to drive a stick in a 63' vette.. she has stories as did her mom who went to SMC sometime before John Smith discovered the Bay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts