Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank Striper Joe for all of the help that he gave me today. That realy goes to show that there are some realy good people out there that will go out of there way to help someone that they have never met. Because of your help I had my best day on the river caught my first cat over 30 and had multiple other smaller fish caught. I hope everything worked out with your charging system and if there is anything I can do please let me know. I would also like to thank everyone on this website for the great info that I have gotten on the river.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
call me Joe - lets make a new video - WITHOUT RANGER !

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
yeah, that StriperJoe is a fine guy. He would give you the shirt off his back. Literally. I mean, several times, I have fished with him and he would start taking clothes off and offering them to me. I'll admit, that fishing with him while he is naked is very strange, but he sure is a nice guy.

Btw, Striperjoe is a new Grandpa again. Congrats Joe! Can't wait until Scott and Travis start a family.

Dayton

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think most folks have seen Striper Joe naked since he is a regular on the river .He reminds me of Richard from the first survivor.Hey Joe a few situps wouldnt hurt .See You in the JRCC.

TEAM STRAY KATZ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts