Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Veterans Day

Absolutely!! :usa: My hat is off to you all. We appreciate the freedoms we have and salute you for keeping us safe. :clapping2:

:thumbup:

budc

·
Registered
264 Posts
yea!!!!everytime i think i got it bad or i start to complain about something stupid i think about the guy who died overseas, in the mud, fighting for our freedom.. kinda puts everything else in perspective. thanks vets

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
For years I would try to take a Vet fishing today.. just my way of giving back.. did it a couple times, should have caught mo fish I guess..
Thanks to the veterans past, present and future.

·
Registered
14,252 Posts
There are only two people who would die for you........Jesus Christ and a US soldier. We sometimes take them both for granted but everything we enjoy........we owe to them...Gary

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Both of my daughters were in the Navy and it really gives you a different perspective especially during war time. Nice that you remembered the shout out.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Here, here! Had a Marine Vietnam Vet and a Merchant Marine on my boat today.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Big thanks to all the Vets. I know there are a quite a few on the list. My wife took me to my favorite bar tonight. Here's to all the guys still serving.

SSG Shawn Kimbro
United States Army
1982-1991

·
Registered
45 Posts
A belated big thanks to all the Vets on the board, and to those still serving. Some of the very best experiences in a lifetime, and some of the finest people you could ever hope to meet.

Tony Hughey
US Army
1989-1994
Ft. Bragg, NC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts