Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I would just like to say thanks to Tidal Fish for supporting the Kayak festivities we had on Saturday. What makes a sport great is participants and without you guys we couldn't muster the numbers to make a thing like this happen, much less in s****y weather! Personally I've only fished one other Kayak tournament and cameras were not provided, making it digital guys vs. disposables. If you participated in this event, or think you may want to compete next year PLEASE post a reply showing your support to Tidal Fish and all sponsors who will get behind us yakers.
Many Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks Tidalfish for supporting the TKAA Kayak Fishing and survival tournament. Since there was only 6-7 inches of rain, scupper holes were well appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks a lot for donating those cameras. It was a big help and convenience. Not to mention how awesome it is to see support like that for the kayak fishing community. Again, it was well appreciated!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks Tidalfish, the cameras that you donated held up remarkably well in hurricane force winds and painful driving rain. It was a GREAT event fished by true diehard fisherman. See you all on the water.

Jay

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would also like to thank Brandon and Tidal Fish for supporting our tourney yesterday. The donation of the cameras were a big help to our club abd sport. Yes we are kind of crazy about kayak fishing, driving rain, wind with gust to 20 and believe it or not lots of fish caught. Had it not been for the camera that Team Tidalfish supplied I would have not won the spinning rod for the largest speckled trout (tied with another guy(sorry forgot your name). It had to go to the pics and it was dead even, 20 inches each. Thanks again Team Tidalfish!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
[Q]kayakfishgirl originally wrote:
Thank you tidalfish.com, I had an awesome time. Let's do it again next year and the year after that and the year after.....
[/Q]

Ditto

1 - 9 of 9 Posts