Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to all my fellow TF's, Customers & Friends for the all the condolences on the recent loss of my Mother Hazel 103, on 2/11 and JoAnn's Mother Helen 90 on 2/12.

It's nice to have friends like you.

Now go out and give your parents a Big Hug.

Doug

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
doug i lost both parents @ 67 years young. i know it doesn't feel like it but you & joann were blessed! 103 & 90 what an amazing amount of love & experience they must have gave in 193 years combined. here's a pray for your family.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
My deepest thoughts and prayers go out to both you and your wife and your family for your losses. May God grant you all peace during this very difficult time .:bigangel::bigangel:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya know, you guys are great..

The number of postings here don't come close to the phone calls I have received from you all.

Tony, Lucian, Beth, Wally, and all the rest of you are the best. Thanks for your kind words.

Both of our Mother's funerals, although 600 miles apart, went off without a hitch and JoAnn and I appreciate those of you that came to the visitation.

Let me give you all a little advice.........if you get an urge, gut feeling or whatever you want to call it to go visit someone you haven't seen in a while or someone who is sick........Go do it.....Don't wait....

God bless you all, my friends....

Doug

1 - 16 of 16 Posts