Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with reeltor and my son this morning. Good action just south of the Bridge. We had 5 fish. Lost one huge one that may have been my first 50lber at the boat while netting due to a bad knot.. Poor Paul reeled it in from WWB and had a LONG fight getting her to the boat.. Still came home with our limit of 3 hogs 36-38" (released 2)! Good seeing Twiskman and Baldzilla at the ramp.

Happy turkey day everyone! I am thankful for a good morning fishing with a good friend and my son! :yes::thumbup:

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Nice job. I like seeing them up there. Will be out there on Friday.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Greg, Great job out there! Great finally meeting you and also Paul at the dock. Good job, didnt think it was possible, but that boat is prettier in person!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
What a great Maryland day, catch and memories. Way to go! Judge 27 is a fishing machine. Also nice to see pics of some of prominent TFers. Jim

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
Great job Greg and Paul.:thumbup: I fished with Baldzilla (Mark) and Twiskman (Tim) today and saw your catch back at the dock. That was a mess of thick filets you had all stacked up.:eek2: Enjoy.....Don

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the words guys. It was a great morning. Beautiful at first but the winds kicked up. The Judge handled herself very well in a tight windy chop.

Me and the boy and our catch

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Nice day! Great to see some hogs hanging around up here.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Nice meeting you and Paul today Greg... those were some nice looking filets there... and your son certainly looked pleased with his personal best! Nice catch fellas! That wind was something else... made for a pretty tough outing. Oh yeah... that is one sweet looking boat you have there! Im certainly jealous!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Had the pleasure of riding with Greg and son today on that purty Judge. What a day it was! On the water in November, catching big fish close to home, watching the father/son team getting it done...simply does not get better. Thanks again for the invite Greg.
Nice to meet Don, Tim and Mark at the dock. You guys get big man points for toughing it out on the Center Console in that slop this afternoon. Don, we gotta carpool to SP sometime.
If anyone finds a :bigfish::bigfish: with a white 9" shad or a large hole in the mouth I'd like a word with her...we got some unfinished business...

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Nice looking fish good way to start out the holiday week The judge is one clean looking machine

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
that is a sweet looking ride man:thumbup:

Nice job on getting your boy out and on some feesch.

Any bird action around there?

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Nice going on the Feesh,good to see some nice fish still in that area.

Cant wait to get back out there.

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Great report and love to hear fish still near the bridge :yes:.

Your first photo looks like Walleye Pete standing next to your son :D (sorry WP).

OUCH - losing the big one.The nightmares go away in about 14 months :eek:.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts