Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take a second to wish all TFers Happy Holidays. And also give a very special thank you to all who have supported and helped my businesses grow in 2008. May 2009 bring good times and a strenghting economy to all who follow this board and their families.

Tight lines and hard pulls in 2009

·
Registered
611 Posts
Same to you, Greg - and Andrew and Steve and Joe- looking forward to another banner year, so keep up the good work - after a well deserved break for friends and family, that is...!

Enjoy the New England wonderland and get back in time to help out Andrew down south, OK?

Joe

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Merry Christmas!

Wont forget my trip with you this year!

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Greg- I've never fished with you but always enjoy your reports. Maybe I'll get to go out with you this year. Have a good'n there buddy.........:))

·
Registered
350 Posts
Greg,

Two great trips with you guys this year. Looking forward to our April trip.

Hope Miss Susie Charters has a great year.

Happy Holidays,

Doug

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Greg, Congrats on having a first class operation, with first class people and first class equipment. Hard to go wrong with that combo :yes: I fished with Capt Andrew and Mate Joe on 12/20, WOW, what a memorable day :clapping2: I've been fishing the Bay for; oh, I guess over 50 years and that trip ranks in the top five all time. :clap: Many thanks for a very memorable day. Happy Holidays !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts