Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Wish a Fish foundation wants to say a big THANK YOU to Burch beer for his donation at the Essex flea market on Saturday.He brought us 14 new bushel baskets and we sold them all in about 3 hours for $5.00 each.The money we raise goes to taking special needs children and their family out fishing for the day.Even though it was cold Saturday morning-Burch beer's donation sure "warmed" us up.Thanks again !!!!! Skip

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
27 Sailfish and Board,

I must place this misunderstanding at rest immediatley. I sincerely wish I had made the donation but I did not.
I bmailed 27 Sailfish and advised this.

I hope the correct donator recieves the appropriate thanks.

Dave
:clapping2:

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
I have solved the mystery. 27Sailfish, your are welcome.
Due to not being able to attend SFIV, I sent RJ a check to help out with expenses.
That check found its way to The Essex Flea Market by way of RJ.
So I and RJ (not that I am speaking for him, but I guess I really am) say your welcome.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I have solved the mystery. 27Sailfish, your are welcome.
Due to not being able to attend SFIV, I sent RJ a check to help out with expenses.
That check found its way to The Essex Flea Market by way of RJ.
So I and RJ (not that I am speaking for him, but I guess I really am) say your welcome.
Sorry rj.......,but I did also pmail rj a personal thank you for his donation, before skip got a lil confused........maybe he's been diving in that COLD water again ? ? ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.