Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt. Blake Hayden of Right Tide Charters was the speaker tonight at the Bull Island Anglers Club meeting. Capt. Blake talked about catching monster Red Drum. He covered the spots on the eastern shore and how to get to them, in fact he all but gave up gps numbers.

He also discussed rigs and knots and rods and reels. It was drummin 101 for those of us in attendance and I believe he even held drummin 202 during the break!

That's again Capt. Blake, great talk.

We also held elections tonight and I'd like to congratulate Brian Lockwood aka Jet Ski Brian on his election to President of the club. Congrats Brian I know you'll do a great job.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thank you for the invite, I always consider it to be of the highest honor when a club ask you to speak and that's why I normally try not to hold anything back. It does me no good if I die and take all the things I've learned with me, I would much rather help out any way I can. Not to mention I do like to run my mouth a little. Thank you again Bull Island Anglers Club nice to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Maybe next time will do the ever elusive tarpon talk...stay tuned.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Thanks Blake for coming and speaking to us. I always look forward to our meetings and this was certainly no different. I am always looking to learn about channel bass! It was most definitely an informative meeting. Thanks again and maybe one day I'll get to fish with you.

Shayne

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Great talk Blake and thanks for answering my one tarpon question. I look forward to seeing you again and asking you a few more.

Good Fishin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts